We collect certain information or data about you when you use Fight-Score.com:
- your social media data to create an account when using social log in.
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts.
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used.
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques from Google Analytics.
- only when authorised by a user first, your social media account information
This data can be viewed only by Fightnight Scores admin and is used to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- interact with your social media profiles
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the USA and email sign up preferences elsewhere with our email marketing partners.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
When you use Social Login
By signing up to Fight Score using your social login we extract your email address and a name to create an account for you.
We may incorporate social interactivity in our platform, but users will always control how the system may post content to your social channels.
When you sign up to our email alerts
We use the MailChuimp platform for our email alerts.
MailChimp is based and stores your data in the US. When you sign up to our email alerts, you agree to your data being stored in this way.
As a subscriber to our email alerts, we may contact you from time to time to promote our product, inform you about updates and to gain feedback.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time. You can also request all data we have stored about yourself, or request any and all data be removed.